Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Ed Sheeran weight loss: Singer drops three stone doing just TEN minutes of exercise a day [bestandroiddoubledinheadunit950.blogspot.com]

Ed Sheeran weight loss: Singer drops three stone doing just TEN minutes of exercise a day [bestandroiddoubledinheadunit950.blogspot.com]

The 25-year-old has recently revealed he piled on three stone after he stopped burning off pizza and beer while performing on stage.

But he’s now back on track with his weight, with the help of hockey star girlfriend Cherry Seaborn, 24.

Ed told The Sun: “I didn’t realise how active I was on tour.

“My diet was pizza and beer, but because I was doing two hours a night I was really in shape.

“I stopped touring and carried on my diet of pizza and beer.

“Suddenly I didn’t fit in anything. I was like, ‘all my clothes have shrunk’.”

Ed is now down to 11 and a half stone, and revealed to Total Access on Signal 1 radio, he exercised for ten minutes a day – doing intervals of 30 seconds sprinting and 30 jogging.

He added: “They key is to not miss a day, so you don’t have to do an hour.”

The manager and former player first gained attention for his slimmed down figure when he appeared on TV in October.

Dans took to social media to comment on his appearance.

One wrote: “Steve Bruce! Where’s the rest of him?!”

Another said: “Steve Bruce looks like a different man! Weight loss done perfectly. Top lad.”

Let’s block ads! (Why?)

http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/diets/753266/ed-sheeran-thinking-out-loud-weight-loss-diet Ed Sheeran weight loss: Singer drops three stone doing just TEN minutes of exercise a day

[bestandroiddoubledinheadunit950.blogspot.com]Ed Sheeran weight loss: Singer drops three stone doing just TEN minutes of exercise a day

No comments:

Post a Comment