Friday, November 10, 2017

You won’t BELIEVE the age of this woman – her weight loss and diet secret is so simple [bestandroiddoubledinheadunit950.blogspot.com]

You won’t BELIEVE the age of this woman – her weight loss and diet secret is so simple [bestandroiddoubledinheadunit950.blogspot.com]

Sugar free cooking expert Carolyn Hartz revealed her weight loss secrets on This Morning today, speaking to presenters Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford.

The 70-year-old Australian has wowed the public with her youthful appearance.

She has recently released a baking book, Sugar Free Baking, to help others imitate the cooking style that has kept her so well preserved.

She revealed her secret is xylitol, a sugar-free sweetener.

She told the presenters on the ITV show: “I was a sugar addict, and people can relate to that.”

Now Carolyn uses xylitol to create sweetness in her diet.

The NHS describes xylitol as “a low-calorie sweetener obtained from a variety of plants.”

It can be found in oral health products, such as toothpaste and chewing gum, and now in Carolyn’s recipes.

How else does Carolyn – who changed her diet to tackle diabetes – keep herself so trim and youthful?

Can you really eat sugar if you have type 2 diabetes? Express.co.uk investigated.

Firstly, the 70-year-old as sworn of fizzy diet drinks.

“No, I don’t stand on those. I don’t use artificial sweeteners – I never have,” she said.

“I don’t drink anything light. I don’t think they’re good for you. I eat healthily.”

However, she doesn’t believe in dying yourself in a bid to be healthy.

She said: “I do believe you don’t go without – once you say you’re not going to have cake, you want it more. I call it my deprivation centre. 

“When I discovered xylitol, my life changed. I was able to convert all these recipes.”

The health guru added that eating protein for every meal helped to keep her going without sugar.

“You have to eat breakfast, I started to have protein every meal, I started to have eggs and salmon and protein in the mornings because protein is sustaining.”

However, she added: “Don’t cut out all the carbohydrates – we need carbohydrates.”

Let’s block ads! (Why?)

http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/diets/835074/Sugar-free-Carolyn-Hartz-age-bikini-baking-xylitol You won't BELIEVE the age of this woman – her weight loss and diet secret is so simple

[bestandroiddoubledinheadunit950.blogspot.com]You won’t BELIEVE the age of this woman – her weight loss and diet secret is so simple

No comments:

Post a Comment