Tuesday, September 12, 2017

‘I’m a coffee FIEND’: Fitness fanatic Melanie Sykes drinks SIX cups of coffee a day [bestandroiddoubledinheadunit950.blogspot.com]

‘I’m a coffee FIEND’: Fitness fanatic Melanie Sykes drinks SIX cups of coffee a day [bestandroiddoubledinheadunit950.blogspot.com]

Best known for her role as a TV and radio presenter, Mel co-hosted Let’s Do Lunch with Gino D’campo for three years and has recently appeared on I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! and Sky’s Fit in Five. 

But the 46-year-old has also been recognised for a flawless physique, that even most twenty somethings could only wish for. 

Speaking to Express.co.uk, Mel said she works out four hours a week, with a variation of gym, spin, tennis, bar and bootcamp classes. 

She eats “clean”, having cut down out dairy and cut down on sugar and alcohol. 

But the one thing she will never give up, is coffee. 

She said: “I’ve cut out so much, I’m not giving up coffee. 

“I’ve cut down on alcohol, sugar, dairy – there’s only so much you can do, and I like my coffee.”

She also revealed she often eats Nutella straight from the jar.

And when she’s not working out, she’s chilling out in front of a box-set. 

Mel, who has also just been named as announcer on cult TV show Blind Date, said: “Mostly you will find me sitting at home watching box-set after box-set. I don’t know where my life would be without Netflix. 

“I will just devour an entire series in one sitting.” 

The self-confessed coffee lover has also just been named the new face of Lyons Coffee Bags. 

She said: “Everyone knows I’m a coffee lover – I can’t start the day without one – I drink six cups about six cups a day.

“The Lyons Coffee Bags are just like a tea bag. I have a very busy schedule so the bags are perfect as I can take them with me in my handbag and enjoy them anytime, anywhere.” 

Mel has just launched her own lifestyle website which gives insight into how she keeps herself trim and healthy but also offers advice and inspiration to others on fitness, food and parenting. She’s also big into meditation – and uses her smartphone for inspiration. 

“I do those meditation apps on my phone. I do get anxious about things so they really relax me.”

It’s also been announced Mel will reunite with Boddingtons Bitter for a new advert. 

Melanie flaunted her stunnign physique in a yog and fitness range last summer. 

Let’s block ads! (Why?)

http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/diets/789208/melanie-sykes-coffee-diet-fitness ‘I’m a coffee FIEND’: Fitness fanatic Melanie Sykes drinks SIX cups of coffee a day

[bestandroiddoubledinheadunit950.blogspot.com]‘I’m a coffee FIEND’: Fitness fanatic Melanie Sykes drinks SIX cups of coffee a day

No comments:

Post a Comment